ADVISE.....

My DH and I have been trying to decide on what we should do. We live in a town home and there are 2 bedrooms up stairs and one down stairs near to kitchen and a bathroom. I was thinking about moving our room down stairs, so after I have the baby I am not having to walk up and down the stairs all the time. Not that I am lazy, just for the convience and the room is alittle bigger. The only thing is there is no closet and the bathroom is very small. What do you think...leave our room up stairs or move it down stairs?

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would move downstairs, you could stumble with the baby in the middle of the night and fall down the stairs...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Id stay up stairs. there will be a short time that you may want the baby in your room but you will eventualy want the baby to sleep in their own room. I have known too many people that dont sleep well with the baby in the same room because of the added noise of the baby and both parents are being disturbed all night long. Im assuming you have a bathroom up stairs and if you are a fourmla feeding mamma you can prepare bottles in there or have bottles of room temp water ready to add the powder to pop them in a bottle warmer change a diaper and the bottle is more than ready.

save the bedroom on the main level for a play room later on I know that having toys all over the house drives me NUTS. You can set up a pack and play in that room so that there is a naping place on the main level also.

once the craziness of the first few months is over it is nice to have the kids rooms away from the main liivng area.
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 3:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009