Chris Brown and Rhianna...

ARE BACK TOGETHER!!! What the hell is she thinking....and her dad supports it!!! WTF???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't been keeping up with this story, so I have no idea what you are talking about. All I can say is, we don't know them, we weren't there, so we really have no idea what *really* happened. From what I have heard, most of it is all he said/ she said. They are grown ups, they can make their own choices.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• THey both have an STD now who wants them now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yeah I heard that for her 21st birthday he bought her all these gifts that said "forgive me." So she did:/
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:19 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I suppose this mishap happens in a lot of relationships, but the people that it happens to, are not famous and in the limelight. Imagine if what we cafemoms went through ended up on the news. EEEkkkk!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• She wants an abuser hard to feel too sorry for her. He is a loser and if she loves she is one too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• IT'S HER BUSINESS, I KNOW, BUT SHE NEEDS TO GET AWAY FROM HIM OR NEXT TIME SHE'LL WIND UP IN THE HOSPITAL. I KNOW ALL TOO WELL.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't know what really happened that night so I can't say she's an idiot and he's a loser. Nobody knows the whole story, so if this is what they want then God bless them and good luck. People keep saying she's a role model, what kind of example is she setting for her young fans. I think if parents keep talking to their kids, they'll be ok. If my daughter was a fan of hers, I would talk to her and tell her she can like Rihanna's (or anyone else's) music but she is her own person and shouldn' t let the choices celebrities make affect the choices she makes in her own life. So me personally, I don't judge either of them for the decisions they make from now on. It's their life and all I can say is I hope things work out for the better for those two whether they be together or apart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2009