What the longest

you have gone without washing your hair? For me it was 2 wks! OMG it was a long 2 wks. I had surg. on my ear and had 16 stiches and doc said no washing your hair for 2 wks.

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 2:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went 9 days... I was real sick and in the hospital and I never showered. I was given a bed bath by a nurse. It was so nasty, I felt dirty and degraded. .But my hair gained something from it.. A nice oily glow... yuck.. lol
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 2:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yikes!! my head gets so itchy after 2 days..but the longest ive gone was 5.5 days..but thats cuz i had just gotten my hair chemically straightened, and i wasnt allowed to..and after spending like $500 to get it done, i wasnt gonna ruin it by washing it..lol, but i sure as hell didnt leave the house with my hair lookin like that..cuz it wasnt allowed to be tied back or anything..and it was the beginning of summer...uuuuugh..lol..it was terrible..i cant imgaine goind 2 weeks!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think like a week when I got a perm as a child.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• LOL 1ontheway. I have always been a daily bather but now that I am older and decide as the "woMAN" of the house, that we are staying home and cleaning or doing yardwork, I won't shower in the morning and at the end of the day, I have that "nice oily glow". Now I know why back in the 70's, girls in commercials and movies would tell guys they didn't want to go out with..."I have to wash my hair".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2009