Yummy!!!

What is your favorite energy drink??? I love the green monster.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG yes GREEN MONSTER is my absolute fav I won'r drink any other
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't like energy drinks with caffeine but I love vitaminwater does that count? The B vitamins give you loads of energy.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• rockstar juiced (the orange can-its like pomegranite something) mmmmm
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I do not drink Heart attacks in cans. I am trying to be health food conscious. Propel is a good source of energy, and anti-oxidants. Be careful drinking them, and PLEASE do not mix them with alcohol. Many people get very ill from them. After time the caffeine and all the other ingredients are harmful to your skin, heart, and liver. Coffee is bad enough, but the 5 hrs energy and the monsters are dangerous... Try and drink them in moderations.
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 2:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yes 1ontheway, i agree with you completely on the dangers of the drinks, that's why I stay away from them. I love vitaminwater however, since they give you energy from the vitamins but not an overload of them like the 5 hr energy that my hubby drinks when he has to drive overnight. I hate him doing those too! But don't get me wrong i don't have a bad opinion of you if you drink the energy drinks, I'm not judging anyone lol. Just my opinion =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2009