what is worth living for???

my husband wants a divorce- and its killing me. i know some dont think its any big deal and life will move on but it is a big deal for me. he is my whole world (aside from our daughter). he is the best thing in the world. i dont want him to leavve- he doesnt wanna see a counseler. i just wanna die. i love my daughter-shes all i have now but what if he finds someone else and shes a better mom than me??? what if he is happier than ever- what if my little girl calls her mom and likes her better???? i want my life back to the way it used to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow. I wish I could understand the way you feel. But I can't. All I can do is tell you that the reason to live is for your daughter. As a mother you are given a gift and that is Strenght in our childeren. when you see your little girls face and she is standing right beside you, holding your hand you will know you are doing right.
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I can't say I have been in your situation, but maybe I can offer some advice anyway. I know that if it were me, I would feel the exact same way you do. But you have to think about yourself and your little girl right now. There is no way, if you are any kind of decent mom, that your little girl will think any woman is better than you, first of all. Second, you have to let your husband go if he is really unwilling to go to counseling. You can not be worried about the what if he finds someone else. You know what? At some point he will find someone else. AND SO WILL YOU. Life will go on and you will be happy again. Right now you need to work on building the happiest life possible for you and your daughter and just focus on that. If it gets too overwhelming for you, I encourage you to seek therapy for yourself. Depression is one of the things that can hurt your child the most, so make...
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• sure you are taking care of yourself first and foremost and then the needs of your daughter and just put your heart and soul into being the best mother you can be. You can PM me if you just need someone understanding to talk to also.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• maybe i am a bad mom for even thinking this way-shed be better off without me. :-( we were supposed to be this great happy family-what the hell happened???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• life happened... If you love your daughter and you are able to take care of her, what would make you a bad mother? I am not the person to hand out advice on your life, but if you need someone to talk to about it, I will be open..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Anon, what the hell happened? Tell us what you think and then maybe we can help you. You have to know what led up to this. Were there problems?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think this question was a joke on us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I agree with you, I think this was a joke. To get people to stop having fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2009