I really need a Stay at home job and no scams

Please ladies....any ideas? I am 28 weeks pregnant going to school online for time and very capable of working from home. I ran a Human Resource Dept for over 300 employees but the commute really wore me out. Do you have any ideas? Anyone that really does work from home? I would appreciate any feedback...thanks a bunch!

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 3:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Unless you are an already proven excellent salesperson, don't do home sales. People aren't funneling their money into buying over priced products from home parties or catalogs. It sounds like the route you are going will work for you.

I have a friend who is setting up to be a "virtual assistant." She has two degrees, but prefers to be home with 2 kids in high school. I know she has just completed one job planning a large event for one small corp.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Stay home with your kids. Make money while being with your kids. Take them to play dates and to the park. Do all the things you dreamed of. If you have determination and you are serious, go to my website and request more info www.familiesrok.com. I have 4 kids and I do it. I owe it all to a wellness company. They have helped me build my own home based business. I am my own boss and I am LOVING it! The best decision I ever made and it will be for you too. Contact me and let's get you started making a positive change for your family....today!! Remember it is a business so there is a $29 enrollment fee, but then you can get started right away.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I work at home with Tupperware and my business is growing. We are the ONLY plastics CO that has a LIFETIME warranty so people are spending the money because they will save it in the long run. I'd LOVE to tell you more if you are interested. Also there is a way to join for FREE and we NEVER have monthly fees. GOOD LUCK on your search!!! -Amy my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:14 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm an indepdent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. I began making $ right away and you can too. This company is totally legitimate and registered with the BBB; it's also FREE to sign up and there are no contracts to sign or montly quotas to meet ever! Here is the link if you are interested; you can also PM me if you have any questions.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Daycare, staffing agency, travel agent, bridal consultant.
    funnyfarmlpn

Answer by funnyfarmlpn at 12:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• There are TONS of ways to stay home and not all require sales. I have a growing website for women just like you... http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/index.htm It's got information about what I do, Ameriplan, as well as a list of legit home jobs and even some great ways to SAVE money. I will be adding more and more home opportunities as I build.

I personally work from home with Ameriplan and I LOVE it. I make better money in my PJs than I ever made in my uniform for my job. And I'm here w/my kids. Listen to a FREE info overview presentation at www.dailychecksathome.com and visit my site above or my business site at www.DailyPayFromHome.com for all the details.

I'm here for ANY questions!

Good luck!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am a sahm/wahm. I used to sell Tupperware and Avon but found that people just don't want to spend money on those things right now. In looking for a discount dental plan for my family I found AmeriPlan. Not only do I have my dental program for my family but I also signed on as an Independent Broker. There is a small fee (under $100) because this is your own business, not a job, but is well worth it. Commissions every month actually cover the monthly fee. You can read more about it on my site if you'd like. www.YourPath2Success.com
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Look at this site and there is no deliveries or inventory = )
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Hey there! Aren't you sick of the scams??? I have lost nearly $2500!!!!

I have recently found 2 new opportunities - that are so easy - and CHEAP!

~*~*~*~*~ Check them out in my JOURNAL POSTS. ~*~*~*~*~

BTW - congrats on the new baby - I love staying home with mine!!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009