Could use some advice and opions im 15 weeks pregnant

Ok Well Last time they checked I had placenta previa and i also had a little hemorage below the sack but the baby was great in healthy well Since friday I have been cramping LIKE CRAZY so i have been taking it easy I had a nite mare the other nite and i accidently hit myself in the stumach I had some Slight spotting but no heavy bleeding just alot of cramps well i had a hard BM a sec ago and this white blob thing fell out of my vagina WTF could it be ? my vagina has been hurting and my lower stumach as well i have been peeing alot more than usual as well

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 3:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like a mucus plug but don't worry they come out and grow back.
    britbit

Answer by britbit at 4:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• But the rest of your symptoms/complaints don't sound too great. Some of them sound a little scary. Good luck!
    britbit

Answer by britbit at 4:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• go to the E>R if you are worried about it dont ask us your child is life or death situation go get help you have asked this same question many times when are you going to go to the doctor and see whats wrong?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I had a hemmorhage from 9weeks preg till about 18weeks pregnant. I am now 21weeks. They said u can either bleed out the hemmorhage or the body will absorb it. I also had a low placenta they seen around the same time I found out about my hemmorhage, probably at like 11weeks. I just went to the doctor again at 19weeks and my placenta is not low anymore and no preveria either. They say the placenta will come up eventually. I had some cramps and wasn't allowed to really lift anything or run the vaccume or mop. I would bleed more if I did anything like that. I also used an electric cart when I went shopping. My baby was always fine too. You will pee alot while pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2009