Green Discharge

I am 20 weeks pregnant and also have a UTI at the moment. I've had a weird feeling so I went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a green discharge that looked kind of like snot mucous. Is that normal for a pregnancy symptom?

cantwait071909

Asked by cantwait071909 at 4:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's part of your mucus plug I bet. But don't worry, it can come out and grow back.
    britbit

Answer by britbit at 4:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• GREEN DISCHARGE IS NOT part of your Mucus Plug! It signals an infection ( which if you have a UTI you are WELL aware of). Bring this up to your dr... again, some people should not answer questions that they don't know ANYTHING about. It is not your mucus plug ( green and yellow can signal a bacterial infection that if left un-taken care of can cause problems with your pregnancy/fetus).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yeah becasue my mucus plug was light pink and some people's have a red tint in theirs. Green is bacteria.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It may be trimochinois (i hope i spelled it right) go to the doctor and see.
    babygirl419

Answer by babygirl419 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 2, 2009