Has anyone use Cosmetyn?

I really hate my stretch marks that I got from my pregnancy and have tried all different types of creams to get rid of them and thought my last resort would be surgery. Well I heard that Cosmetyn works from some people at work and I've read losts of reviews about it and it sounds like it works. I'm not sure I want to order it though. Anyone use it or know someone and what did they or u think of it? Thanks Ladies! : )

wainne

Asked by wainne at 4:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I personally use Renew and it has helped so much! Contact me to learn more about Renew and a ton of other natural products, even business opportunities! :) ashleyw.17@live.com www.SafeChoiceMom.com
    iHEARTwellness

Answer by iHEARTwellness at 9:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2009