Sorry, TMI ? about clear vaginal discharge....

Lately, every time I have intercourse, I produce a "puddle" of clear, water-like, liquid discharge and don't know what it is. It is odorless and I don't think its cum but have no idea and am beginning to get worried. I do plan on making an appointment but would like to get ideas as to what it might be from you ladies, until then. FYI...I have only had one sexual partner for the past 12 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Health

• Its perfectly normal to have that much discharge, especially after having children. Your body changes, thus the fluid level in your vagina change also. As long as its not fowl smelling or it does not hurt while its happening, don't worry about it. Most of us after having children are very dry so consider yourself lucky for all the extra discharge.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 8:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• do u think u could be pregnant? i know that pregnant people have stuff like that going on sometimes
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 8:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• In reply to both PP: When you say, after having children, does it matter how long after? My daughter is 3 years old.

My husband had a vasectomy soon after she was born so, no, I don't think I am pregnant.

Thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009