Help on my period

Ok my i was on bc not anymore got off them and then for 6 months nothing. Decemeber 25th, 08 was my 1st period again. then the next day was Januray 30,09 so i have a 36 day cycle. Now think I might be pregnant. So If I am When should I take the pregnancy test if I dont get it the 7th of March?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I would just take the pregnancy test now, if it’s negative, take it again in a couple weeks. After being on bc it can take a while for your periods to become regular.
    Bear777

Answer by Bear777 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• why on you on here this is an adult website, go find a teen website
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• go take the test now

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Answered at 7:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 by: Anonymous
    why on you on here this is an adult website, go find a teen website

Actually, this is a website for MOMS! Whether you want to believe it or not, teens can be parents too. If you can bleed from your vagina, then you have the ability to become a mom...even at 12 or 13. Sooo, anon, you're wrong.

OP, take a test and see if you're pregnant. Also, you could post this in pregnancy rather than teens maybe. Some people get their panties in a bunch when you post in the wrong category...
    Anonymous

• To Anon., this is a site for MOMS not just adult moms. TO the OP, go take a test now. If you are still worried then go to the doctor or health department, there could be other issues other than a pregnancy. After being on bc, your cycle could be messed up and will need time for your body to get back to normal. Good luck!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• If you have a 36 day cycle normally, I'd wait a week. If you are irregular, I'd wait a week. If you are like me, a 28-day every month, sometimes down to the hour... take that test.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 1:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• why did you go off the bc pills???? sounds to me like you need to see your ob/gyn
    there test are much more accurate and you may have something else medical causing your periods to be so messed up.
    If you are old enough to be on the pill make the appointment to see your doctor.......
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 2:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would take a home test and get checked by a doctor or the health department. You don't say how old you are but I also encourage you to talk to your parents, they may not respond well but it is worth giving them the chance. You shouldn't have to walk through this alone.

To the people questioning this young lady posting, cut her some slack please. Here is a young lady that might need our support, let's give it.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• IF, YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH FOR BIRTH CONTROL,YOU SHOULD BE WISE ENOUGH TO GO BACK TO THE SAME CLINIC OR DR. FOR A PREGNACY TEST, AND, I'M SPEAKING TO YOU,THE WAY I WOULD SPEAK TO ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS, OUT OF LOVE, OUT REPECT,MOST OF ALL OUT MATURITY, BECAUSE, IF,YOU ARE PREGNANT DEAR HEART, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO RELY ON YOURSELF, YOUR DRS., AND HOPEFULLY YOUR PARENTS, I SUPPECT YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO TALK TO YOUR PARENTS ,BECAUSE ,YOU ARE ASKING A GROUP OF WOMEN, WHO DON'T KNOW YOU. PLEASE TALK TO YOUR PARENTS ,YOU MAY BE SURPRISE OF THE SUPPORT THEY WILL GIVE YOU AND MAKE A CLINIC APPT. SOON AS POSSIBLE. I DO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, I WAS A TEEN MOM,NOW GRANDMOM. LIKE, I SAID, I SPOKE TO YOU OUT OF LOVE.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009