What do you think?

Yesterday afternoon, I got on my husband's email to check it for him. He's given me all of his passwords to all of his sites because he's always working and never has the time to do it himself. Well, I signed onto Yahoo and you know how you can chat while you're on your email now? Well, I looked at his buddy list and there was a someone on there named "guitarnaomi". I was like, "Who is this?". Then he went on to explain how she was a girl he's been 'friends' with for a while and her name's Naomi. Then he said, "Yeah, I'm cheating on you with her." Then his face turned all red and I just gave him a "what?" look. Then I took off and just started crying because I didn't know what else to do.

I asked him about it later and he said he was just joking and that he would never want anyone but me. I want to believe it, but I don't know. I got on his messenger last night and tried to IM her, but she wouldn't answer. I am so confused.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 7:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds to me like he was joking, and that he only turned red because of the situation/ your reaction. The best thing you can do is sit down and TALK with him about it. Save the desperate private eye stuff for the last resort.
    theRonimal

Answer by theRonimal at 1:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• this is kind of a tough one, if they are just friend why hasnt he ever told u about her before? does he seem like the type of person that would do something like that to u? he has put u in the worst place in ur relationship because u r going to have that in the back of ur mind everytime hes not with u.
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 7:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• ok i know i talk to old friends that my husband dont know the names of and when he does go around all "whos that" "why you talking to that person" i tell him im cheating (even if its a girl) because we are just friends and hes asking because he oviously doesnt trust me so i tell him the most outraguos thing and it shuts him up lol maybe im a bad wife but i have not cheated and i do nothing wrong. so maybe he really didnt and was just messing with u. i dont know what kind of guy he is but if hes always at work thne hmm you know the sterio typical "i have a buisness trip baby" excuse you know? but if he was hidding stuff he wouldnt have given you the passwords... well if he was smart he wouldnt. unless he really doesnt want to be with u anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Found out my husband was doing something the same. His embarassed look was your first clue. DO NOT ignore it. Unfortnately (i guess) I am a really good investigator and found out it had been going on for almost a year. I dont want to upset you, but it is your life and if you really wanna know I would do some more digging. The fact that she didnt answer tells me that he got to her before you did and she knew that you were gonna be "testing" her. Promise Im right.
    cksem

Answer by cksem at 8:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Go on yahoo under his name again, if shes on pretend you're him. I know it sounds under handed but it's the only way to find out... Or be up front about it and IM her on your screen name... Or send her an email, be really nice, befriend her, she will probably tell you everything if you treat her nice at first.. She has to be stupid, she was talking to a married man, if she had any sense she would have said sorry dude youre married, you're off limits.... GL to you....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• he wouldn't have given you his passwords if he had anything to hide.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2009