• In the Spotlight:

period help

Ok my i was on bc not anymore got off them and then for 6 months nothing. Decemeber 25th, 08 was my 1st period again. then the next day was Januray 30,09 so i have a 36 day cycle. Now think I might be pregnant. So If I am When should I take the pregnancy test if I dont get it the 7th of March?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Health

• I JUST GOT OFF BIRTHCONTROL IN DECEMBER. MY PERIOD CAME ON JAN. 18TH. BUT DIDNT COME ON IN FEB. I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT READ NEGATIVE....IN YOUR CASE AT LEAST WHEN YOU GOT OFF YOUR BC IT TOOK 6 MONTHS FOR YOUR PERIOD TO COME ON SO YOU KNOW THAT BC WAS OUT YOUR SYSTEM. I NEVER HEARD OF A 36 DAY CYCLE. WE ARE DIFFERENT THOUGH. O!!! AND YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT GIRL. GO GET THAT PREGNANCY TEST. GET THAT ONE THAT COMES WITH 2. CAUSE IF THE FIRST ONE IS NEGATIVE WAIT 3 DAYS THAN TAKE THE SECOND ONE. TELL ME THE RESULTS.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2009