Timed Night Wakings??????

Ok so my son was a pretty good sleeper from birth to about five months old. we had lost power in December so my son came to bed with my husband and I we then went to Flordia for two weeks vacation and he co - slept with us while there. When we arrived home he came down with a stomach bug there was no way I was putting him to bed 40 feet away from me, therefore he slept with us for another two weeks. So we co-slept for almost two months. We then moved his crib into our room to get him associating sleep with his crib. we have now moved him and his crib back into his room. I now have a problem .. he is like a clock he wakes up every night at 2:00 and there is no soothing him he wants to be picked up and snuggled with. Does anyone have any suggestions to stop this time night waking. My son is 71/2 months old???? Any advice would be great!

Julie0039

Asked by Julie0039 at 8:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you snuggle will he go back to sleep? I would just snuggle him until he goes to sleep and then put him back in his crib.
    My son wakes up at the same time at night (must be the magic hour) and I just breastfeed him and put him back to bed.
    I have no idea how to stop night wakings...
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My mom always recommended a feeding, changing, and put back to bed. We've tried to make DD able to fall asleep on her own. That, and if you wake up in the middle of the night, feed and change him then.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 1:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009