can you still be tired a lot when your 5 months pregnant

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 8:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yes i was tired from about 6 weeks till i gave birth and then you get to be a whole new kinda tired lol sleep as muchas you can
    txgerbermom

Answer by txgerbermom at 8:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was tired the whole time I was pregnant.

Answer by gemgem at 8:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yup im with gemgem
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 8:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was tired the entire time I was pregnant. At your next appointment, have your doctor order some labs to make sure you aren't deficient in any vital minerals or vitamins. I was constantly low on iron (which helps you combat fatigue) and needed to suppliment.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• oh honey- your going to be tired until that baby starts sleeping all night after it is born ;o) Just get used to it! LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think I slept my first trimester away with my son lol. I'd sleep all night, get up when my husband went to work to pack his lunch and whatever then as soon as he hit the door I went back to bed. I set the alarm to get up 20 min before he came home from work so i could hurry and clean and act like I done something that day LOL
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 9:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes you can be tired at any point in time. You just have to push yourself every now and then. There are times you feel so week in bones that you just get to eat and hit the covers again.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 1:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009