39 weeks white dicharge (tmi)

Im having a lot of dicharge right now...i was wondering could it be a yeast infection or the mucus plug coming out? No smell and it's kinda thick but definitly not cheesy.

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 8:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Discharge does increase during your last few weeks. This sounds like your plug might be starting to come out. The plug is clear to white colored and has no smell. Sometimes it comes out in bits instead of the whole thing at once. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My mucus plug was pink like others I know and just a litte bit when I went to the bathroom two times with my last baby. It came out the day I went into labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It could be a sign of you been in labor! Make a call to the doctors office and see what they have 2 say.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 1:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009