ghost whisper

ok i have missed this season still bummed. but i see preveiws.. is jim her husband dead? if so how. and the preveiw i saw she was telling jim she sees ghosts.. can anyone just tell me whats going on? dead alive amnesia twin brother??

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Jim was shot last season I think and died. After he died he refused to cross over and instead jumped into a body of some guy who was flatlining. When he woke up he didnt know who he was but Melinda did. So Jims spirit is in this new guys body and not crossed over, but her and the new guy are dating. Its a weird situation Im not sure how they are going to write this one out. I did hear the actor who plays Jims contract runs out this year so I am guessing he will be gone by the end of the year.

Answer by gemgem at 8:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2009