Anyone the Wii fitt dance steps or anything of the Wii fit and had some good results with weight loss? If so how long do you do the wii fit for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I know I lost around ten pounds in the beginning I started out doing 30 minutes but before I knew it I was up to an hour just having fun. But a month or so of really getting into I found out I was pregnant. I cant wait util august and I can get into again. I still do the yoga and some strength training, and balance games not so much the aerobic workouts. My six year old also loves top play it also. So I know she is getting enough excercises. My fiance also uses and he hasn't lost any weight but has gained any either. He didnt need to lose weight he needed to not gain it.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:08 AM on Mar. 2, 2009