Plan B?

So who is up for "Plan B"? Have you gotten it? Whats ur thoughts on taking it? My hubby and i had a big discussion on this, just wanted to see what you thought...

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I took Plan B once after a condom broke and DH and I were not ready for kids at the time. I see no problem with Plan B as long as it is not used as the primary source of birth control (it isn't good for your body to use it in that way). Basically, it is one large dose of the oral contraceptive that people on "the pill" take each day (just in smaller doses). When taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex, it can help PREVENT pregnancy by making the egg infertile. I am against abortion but have no problem with Plan B because it prevents pregnancy, it will not terminate an existing pregnancy.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I too am for Plan B. I have never taken it but would if I had too.
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It sounds like a good i idea, if two people are having responsible sex and the condom breaks or something...but i think it can be abused....mostly from teenage girls... i think they will not worry about using a condom as much because they have their "plan b".... i dunno, thats jmo.... great if used in the right enviroment, bad if dumb people who won't strap up and take the chance for pregnancy...or diseases for that matter..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think its okay. I took it once. We had just had our son and def werent ready for another baby. But it doesnt work if you are already pregnant which is good. Just prevents pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I've taken it once.. I agree with the other posters.. since it won't terminate a pregnancy that has already happened I think its ok. it just helps to prevent the egg from getting fertilized..
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2009