• In the Spotlight:

Baby dropping?

So Ever since I've started to show I've carried high, last night I looked in the mirror and my belly was waaayyy different, like a huge basketball was low on my belly.I showed my BF and he said it looked like the baby dropped, so I asked his mom. She agreed that it looked like he did drop, so my question is is it okay to start dropping this early or should I be worried? (I'm 33 weeks and 4 days.)

gettingfat89

Asked by gettingfat89 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NOTHING to worry about, that seems about right! as long as you don't have any bad symptoms, cramping, bleeding etc..you have NOTHING to worry about. Baby is just getting ready to arrive. They're heads get lower into your pelvis that's all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't be worried, it could also mean the baby is in a different position then he was normally. My baby is really low.. seriously low lol. It's funny and I am only 28 weeks.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sometimes they go low, then they will move back up as they continue to grow. Mine did this, too.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2009