Wii fit anyone, does it really work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have been doing it for a little over a week-not everyday-but I try, and I have lost 2.5 pounds. And, its fun. I am really working on the stretching and balancing, too. Makes me feel good to work out. I have more energy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am also cutting calories-trying to.
    Anonymous

• yes, it does work
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It worked for me then i got pregnant so I haven't used it regularly. My friend got one and its not working for her. But she is not using it every day or even every other day. The other day it was so beautiful out like high 50's almost 60 and she chose to sit inside with her dd and wonder why she has not lost any weight really. we wont go into in the whole not eating healthy either.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• how long do you do this for? and which one, the dance steps? yoga?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• how long should i do it for and which one? to see the results. ive heard the step one and the hoola hoop one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have had mine for about 2months and I do it 6 days a week... I do everything but mostley the strenth training I dont do yoga because it is against my beleifs ... But I do everything eles and yes it does work

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Ok heres the thing with the Wii Fit, it works if you use it. I used it for 2 weeks and would sweat everytime I got on it and did the work. I loved it once I opened the boxing and the long distance running and once I opened the advanced hulahoop. I really did sweat and I loved loved loved the strength training, but I only lost 2lbs within those 2 weeks. So I stopped using it, I wasn't motivated. We spent A LOT on that damn thing and it doesn't get used. The Wii Fit reviews said people love it and love to buy it but there has been no results posted because the average person only uses it for 3 weeks! So there are no average weightloss to report because no one has really used it longer than 1 month. So no and yes, if your dedicated!
    Anonymous

• yoga against belifes? WHAT? are you kidding me? yoga is to strech
    Anonymous

• How is a gentle, stretching exercise against anyones beliefs???!!!???
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009