Need advice.

I have an 11 year old son, he has H.A.D.D., PSTD, Tourett Syndrome and he might be Bi-Polar too. I have tried everything. He is mouthing off and won't do what I ask him to do. I'm trying to get him on S.S.I. and they say that he isn't disable enough.
What should I do?

moonbrite

Asked by moonbrite at 10:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Sorry I don't have any ideas other than talk with his doctor about what you can do. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• S.S. almost ALWAYS rejects you the first time. Try again, and again, you might even call an attorney. Some specialize in disability and SSI. Check out the phone book or your local Bar Association.
    Daytripn

Answer by Daytripn at 10:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• first I want to say hugs to ya mama. I am a mom of a 6 year old with autism. Then my advise would be try try again. I wonder if a regional center will help you out.
    leeleesboys

Answer by leeleesboys at 11:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2009