Does anyone want to know their percentage of body fat?

I found a link that will give you a considerably close to right percentage of your body fat percentage just by your measurements. It's cool. I always wanted to know that. For women, a body fat of 10-12% is essential, 14-20% is considered a healthy range for athletes, 21-24% is healthy for fitness, 25-31% is considered an 'acceptable' range and anything above 32% is considered obese. For men, 2-4% body fat is essential, 6-13% is an athletic body fat range, 14-17% is considered a 'fit' range, and 18-25% is acceptable. Anything above 26% for men is considered obese.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here is the link if you want to know if it's healthy or not..

http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html#healthyamount

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I forgot to add. If you don't have a measuring tape you can use your thumb finger and bird finger. They are exactly 7 inches apart in most women. So to measure your calves just wrap your thumb and bird finger around it. I placed both of mine and my calve was 13 inches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• We did that as a lab in HS. My % was low. I'm the same size now, as I was then, so it's probably still low.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2009