I got "drunked" Ya know like druged but unwillingly

I was at a bbq and they had kids drinks and adult drinks.. i am 16 weeks and I grabbed an adult drink by mistake.. The kid drink I was drinking was watermellon strawberry kool aid.. the adult drink was the same but with watermellon vodka instaed of the kool aid. Well They told me after i freaked out that I had about 2oz of vodka.. I imeaditly drank about 5 cups of water and some milk.. This was yesterday.. I am still downing water like I am condemed.
I am sooo scared t ask my OB.. Did I hurt my baby?
And for those of you to bash NO I could NOT taste it.. lol It was like pure sugar..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go in to your ob and talk to him tell him what all happend and go from there good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• First of all...it wasn't your fault so not feel guilty...nothing done on purpose. I would call the ER and ask for a nurse...tell them what happened and see what they say. You don't even have to tell them your name.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm sure your fine. If thats all it was i'm sure its nothing to be worried about.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You had what, 2 oz of vodka? It probably didn't do anything at all. I got completely drunk the 2 weekends before I found out I was pregnant. Baby is 100 percent healthy.

It was an accident, don't beat yourself up about it. Talk to your OB if you are concerned, but I wouldn't even worry.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• One alcoholic beverage once in your pregnancy id not going to do any harm.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 10:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It was a n accident and it's not like you were doing keg stands...Fear nothing. If it will make you feel better confess to your doctor but really with the tiny amount you had and the measures you've taken to "clean" yourself out...I am willing to bet your baby will be just fine.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You will be just fine hun!!!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• OMG FREAK SOME MORE.. you had less then a shot glass of liquer, holy shit what will you ever do????
    drinking water and milk will not detox your body faster, liquer is stored in your liver to get that to work harder and clear itself eat greasy foods...but then again what do I know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• 9:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 by: Anonymous
    A shot glas IS ONE ounce.. So 2 oz is 2 shot glasses Learn before you preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Your baby is fine. There are some stupid moms out there that do drugs. drink. smoke. jump on trampolines..... and still end up with healthy babies. so a few sips isnt going to do anything.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 2, 2009