• In the Spotlight:

Whats a good comfy jeans after having a baby, that is still sexy and not a "mommy jean"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• I like Old Navy because they tend to run bigger in the waist and fit your body good so you don't feel like your mommy fat is being squeezed. They stretch too, so they form to your body well.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• which one in old navy i know there are severalkind, like the duva? sweetheart?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• SweetHeart and the flirt are good for if you have some extra weight on your belly.
    They are mid and classic rise.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I love the old navy sweetheart jeans. They are so comfortable!!!
    mauspond

Answer by mauspond at 2:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I love the Old Navy Flirt jeans. Not all styles look good on all bodytypes so take a trusted shopping buddy with you ( I suggest a girl because my guys don't really care) and try on the jeans and see which ones flatter you the most. Remember, the mirrors can sometimes make you look skinny too so that is why the friend will tell you what she really thinks! Good Luck!! Old Navy jeans are a good price too.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sinful and The Buckle Brand!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I like DKNY, its high waisted and stylish
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've had many when i was pregnant with my 2 year old. i have a 5month old girl now too, and what work bets for me are these True Religion jeans. They are kind of expensive but they are the BEST that i've ever worn. If not those, DKNY, and Old Navy are good
    lovelymommy2009

Answer by lovelymommy2009 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009