what are the chances?

of having my son on his due date i know the statictics but i had my dd on her due date 12/12 and im just wondering if it is possible that i will have my son tom considering that that is my due date im having all the symtoms of labor is about to start but that has been going on for about 2 wks now so im not sure and im not rushing it just wondering if i could have him tom

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could. Go shopping lol. MY mother swears by this! Every time she went shopping (walking around for over an hour) she went into labor that night haha.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Shopping, cleaning, laundry, emptying and reloading the dishwasher...lots of bending, crouching moving activities...I think there's a wonderful chance you may have your baby tomorrow and best of luck with that! And if not keep cleaning, it's my fool proof labor starter lol.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009