what would you do....

yesterday, i went to walmart and got my hair cut. I HATE IT! i didnt have her blowdry it because i was on a schedule and i had some things that i had to do. so i finish my errands, got home, and looked at my hair AND ITS UNEVEN! not only is it uneven but its not even cut right. it looks gapped-its a mess. now i dont know what to do. the haircut was 20 dollars and to be honest its not worth that. i know i should have looked at it when she cut it but i was in a hurry so i didnt take the time. now i refuse to go back and let them fix it because im scared they will make it worse and its so short already. so im going to a salon to get it fixed. what would you do? would you call and complain and get your money back or would you let it go as "lessons learned" and just never go there again??? i need some help with this ladies. i dont want to over react but my hair looks horrible...thanks

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me? i am a total bitch i would call back and complain tell them you were in a rush and she didnt blow it dry and when it dried it was awful. good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I always call or go and complain when I am unsatisfied with something, but I don't think you will get your money back with this. I have a feeling that they would offer to fix it, but would not refund. You do get what you pay for, but anyone should be able to cut a straight line. I would still call and let them know what who you went to did a awful job and just take it as a lesson learned. I feel for you, a bad haircut can throw everything off.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'd call!!! I hate getting cuts at the Wal-Mart down from us. The ladies aren't very nice to begin with and they are always changing stylists. You better believe I'd call...I would probably talk with the manager and demand my money back and go somewhere else for them to fix it. And if it cost more...carry them the bill!!! Talk to the manager though. And when you go somewhere else...tell them what happened and they might even fix it for you for the $20, tip them and make sure you go back and give them your business. Sorry!!!!!! Know how you feel!!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Both. It is worth a shot to try to get all or some of your money back, the worst they can do is say no. Then never go there again.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think that I wouldn't call but that I'd show up in person and ask to speak to the manager- although it might not hurt to call first to make sure the manager is actually there. Showing up in person would let the manager see what you are actually concerned about. If you possibly can, be pleasant about it, and the manager would probably be more inclined to take action, but the action will more than likely be to offer to repair it.

Answer by Bmat at 10:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'd go get your money back and tell them your going to someone else to get it fixed.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am the same as you. I wouldn't want to go back. You need to. Perhaps the manager or her superior can fix it? They need to know.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i would go back and tell them you want you want it fixed...my daughter is a hair dresser and she says it happens all the time..if they are good ..which i question cause i didnt know you could get a hair cut at walmart...they shouldnt charge you.....good luck
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• (having thought some more) I think I'd make sure the manager is there, go in and ask to speak to her, and without a long explanation, just say, showing her your hair, this is the haircut I got yesterday. If she looks blank, then say see here and here where it is uneven?

Answer by Bmat at 11:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would absolutely call the salon, go in there if I had to, throw a fit and get my money back. I wouldnt let them fix it either.. good for you!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2009