Am I insane??

I love my SO, and he loves the outdoors. I would do anything to make him happy. Sadly to make him happy I have agreed to go camping with him. Not just regular ole' "camping at a campsite" but survivalist camping. We're parking the truck at the boat dock and going downstream in a 14ft jon boat to get to our "spot". You can't even walk there it's so wild. And I do believe he's going to want to shoot our own food, squirrel steak anyone?!?! All that keeps going through my head is those terrible horror movies...you know the ones. Although he said we'll have a machete...
I'm feeling quite like I've lost my mind. Would you do this?? And if you did what would YOU take on this 14ft jon boat to uncivilization??

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 10:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i feel for you honey but you'd never catch me doing it. good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• For a couple of days, yes I would. I used to date a guy like this. We would go walked around in the woods looking for caves. He used to camp in one cave. It was soooo fun, but I trusted him 100% with what we were doing. Thats helps. Yes, I would do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Ummmm ...... I won't eat anything that is recently shot. I have to have my food processed and all those bad for you chemicals added to it!! I know that I am bad like that.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Call me the crazy one- but I am so jealous of you. That sounds like SO MUCH FUN!! Being in the wild just you and your hubby? ahh :) A river, woods, fire, i'll trade you places :) Don't let those dumb horror movies scare you!! :) Have fun!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would never, but my hubby knows that. Good luck!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would do it. I would love to do that. Thats the types of person I am. Im sure if my S/O would though.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 11:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• krazy, I know I'll enjoy it, once I get enough 'shine in me! lmao but for right now, while I'm planning it, I feel like I've lost it. I can't even remember how to pee in the woods!! I trust he won't let anyone hurt me, but still what if.... I don't want anyone munching on my finger like it's some kind of sick cheeto!
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 11:06 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You have to have the right mind set but it sounds like fun. I would love to be out in the wild and have sex anytime I wanted. LOL, of course you could carry your food in. So do fish swim in that water? Fresh fish is delish. I would go for it he will be forever indebted to you. That could go along way.
    Flash forward ten years, your hanging out at some gathering. Someone brings up camping, lo and behold your dh has the story of stories. He will captivate an audience and people will stare at you in amazement. You did that? Wow your more of a woman than I!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• hahahah :) its easy to pee in the woods. i've never gone poo though so i don't know how that works- just in case your finger is going to be a cheeto make sure to take some cheese or flavoring so they can at least enjoy it LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't.. absolutely NOT!! Bring a battery operated radio or an MP3 player with headphones, some books and some craft stuff. Be prepared to not leave your tent!! LOL I'm sorry you have to do this.. I'd agree to go campsite camping, but not that kind of camping!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2009