around which week can you expect to lose your

mucus plug... That is, if you lose it at all. I am 31 weeks and just curious.

monky819

Asked by monky819 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i lost the first half around 30 weeks and im now 38 weeks and lost it again so there no right time to lose it good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I told it varies from woman to woman. I heard you can lose it weeks prior to giving birth,right before birth, or you can lose it little by little in the last few weeks. It really all depends on your body and when its ready ya know??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was 41 weeks with both kiddos, and both times for me it was just within a few days of labor. I know it varies though for everyone.
    martiferg

Answer by martiferg at 11:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I had my first DD on my due date April 29 (40 weeks) I didn't loose my mugus plug. I had my second DD 1 week before her due date (39 weeks) and I didn't loose my mucus plug with her either so I have no idea lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• you cant expect to lose it i never did til i was ready to give birth it happens different for everyone
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 2, 2009