HI EVERYONE, THIS IS YASMINE186. AND I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS. I HAVE BEEN ON THE DEPO SHOT FOR 2 1/2 MONTHS AND I'VE BEEN HAVING ALL THE SYMPTONS OF BEING PREGNANT, AND I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST 5 DAYS AGO AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. COULD I BE PREGNANT? AND I HAVE ANOTHER, MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN HAVING TOOTHACHES, BUT DOESN'T HAVE ANY CAVITIES. COULD THAT BE A SIGN OF ME BEING PREGNANT?

yasmine186

Asked by yasmine186 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You think your husband having a toothache might mean you are pregnant?
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• hahaha the toothache is a for sure yes your pregnant. hahahhaa
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You've only been on the Depo shot for 2 1/2 months and the shot can cause you to feel "pregnancy" symptoms but really it's just a from the depo..Also, there is a very small chance that you could get pregnant on the shot, I think it's more effective than the BC pill.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• omg i have a toothache
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yup you must be pregnant. IF your husband has a toothache, that's a sure sign! Congratulations!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Depo-Provera is 99.7% effective.
    That means that it's very unlikely.
    Oh shit, My husband has been having a toothache for a few weeks now. lol.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You get the Root canal for him,and you are sure to get preggo,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yep. The toothache is a sure sign that your pregnant! CONGRATS GIRL!
    I needed this laugh today. I truly did.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• OMIGOSH ITS LIKE I WAS READING MY OWN QUESTION ABOUT THE SHOT. I FEEL LIKE IM PREGNANT AND THE TEST CAME OUT NEGATIVE. AND I KNOW FOR CERTAIN THAT WHILE YOUR ON THE SHOT YOU DONT HAVE A PERIOD. IN JAN. MY PERIOD CAME ON AND IN FEBRUARY I DIDNT HAVE A PERIOD. I FEEL NAUSEATED, TIRED AND HUNGRY MOST OF THE TIME. I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON. I KNOW IT TAKES OVER 6 MONTHS FOR THAT DEPRO SHOT TO GET OUT YOUR SYSTEM SO I GUESS WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I know 4 other women who including me who got preg on that damn shot and i was on it for 4 years and no i didn't miss getting my shot on time.
    Anonymous