how long?

i dont remember my last period, i know it was in jan. i had unpertected sex on feb 10 and i havent started my period. i took a like five pregnancy test and they r all neg. is there a chance that i could still be pregnant? or did i stop my period cuz i to be pregnant so badly?

baby-cakes

Asked by baby-cakes at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex you could be pregnant. But no one here can tell you if you are. You need to go to a doctor!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i dono if you are or not i knwo if you want it bad enough your body will play tricks on you been there lol but wait a week and take another good luck
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You could be pregnant. But when I was trying to get pregnant, i wanted a baby so badly its like every month i thought i had symptoms. And i dont ever write down when my last period was or remember really. So I never knew when i was actually late lol. GL!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2009