The Funniest Thing...

Hi ladies, I'm writing a book right now about pregnancy and motherhood, and I'd like to put a short chapter in it with any funny stories that you'd like to share. I can give your name and location, or keep it anonymous, if you choose.
Make sure the stories are good and clean, and understand that if you post a story below, you are giving me permission to put them in my book. If I choose to put your story in my book, I will contact you before- hand, to get a sign-off on the story, because of copyright laws. Thanks ladies! I look forward to hearing some of your experiences!

divakristi

Asked by divakristi at 11:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter's thought on thongs. I was getting dressed the other day and she came in the room and looked at me strange and said, "Did you put your undies on backwards or are your butt cheeks supposed to hang out?"
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am always running late. The other day I was driving my daughter to school and I told her if the door was locked to come back to the car and I would sign her in because we are cutting it close. She said , "How many minutes do I have til they lock the door?" I told her 2 minutes and she started crying and yelled at me, "Mom you are always making me retarded! Im tired of being retarded!" I laughed so hard and told her the word is tardy!! I was late to work that day, but I laughed the whole way there.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Once when my son was about 4, he was playing with his baseball and bat in the backyard. He knew he wasn't supposed to hit the ball in the yard because they always ended up on our neighbor's roof. So his dad goes to check on him and sees he doesn't have his ball. His dad asked him what happened to it. Knowing he would get in trouble if he said the ball went over the fence, he told his dad "I hit it up way high in the sky, and God caught it. Now he won't throw it back!"
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 11:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• The other day, we were passing a cemetery and my 6yr old son and I got into a conversation about death. He said he doesn't want to be burned when he dies, he wants to be buried and turn into bones. After a few minutes of silent reflection, he followed up with, "Or, maybe, I'll just be a Halloween decoration."
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 12:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009