VENTING.

Ok I dont have a question but more less just need to blow some steam! My doctor told me i had miscarried. I went for an ultrasound over a week later because my hcg levels were steady staying at 10,000 and there was a baby that was growing fine with a heartbeat of 154! I had a vaginal ultrasound and the evening i had dark red blood for a few bathroom visits when i wiped for a couple hours them brown discharge singe thurday night up until last night. I called her and now im going back for another ultrasound. This makes #4 in this pregnant . And I should be 8 and a hald weeks! Anyone else have crazy pregnancies ? because this one is getting to be very stressful!!!!!!!!

JmgBlair

Asked by JmgBlair at 11:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sorry you are going through this i know it is very stressful if you need to talk you can pm me and good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• thank you. I wish I could get some for sure answers. But with pregnancy, I guess there arent any : [
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was told by the ER when I went for severe bleeding that I was miscarrying. Turns out, I had a placenta previa and that's why I was bleeding. It eventually died down and my placenta moved out of the way and everything!

I am sorry things are so stressful! Hopefully you can get some answers. :) Hugs.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2009