Am I my husband’s wife?

This has been the most difficult time for me; I should be on top the world by now. I never would have thought my life would have ended up so rotten. I married my husband when I was twenty-two, and now I find myself in a deep Whole, wanting out! I feel and know that I have wasted nearly twenty years of my life. I have been 'cheated' out of all the good things that life has to offer me. The submissive wife I were (dumb that is) I feel stupid and crazy, lost in the big world alone.

By on means I am perfect, and I do not pretend to be. I wanted to be faith to my personal believes and be the submissive wife, I once know who I was but some how I let this MAN… the men I once love takes my mind, and turn it into mush. My soul has cried out many of times, ever thou I am a live, and living, but my insides are into millions of pieces, sometimes feels like my hearts in not beating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I too have felt lost in being my husbands wife, my sons mother, but what about ME? Am I no longer a person with out them? I sincerely hope you can find something for you, I was depressed and medication and therapy for a few months really helped me. Also a parttime job where I was ME helped. I hope you can do the same. Once I got help for me I was able to tell my DH how miserable and lost I felt and became much happier in my marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• why have you not left? you are not power less in this world, you always have somewhere to go an a place that will help you will also protect you. Make the call an get out they will even come get you.
    praises be to god go!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009