Am I my husband’s wife? Part 2

It is amazing that I am (still) compatible to functions on a daily basic…. I know without a doubt that, God has given he his Grace and Mercy. The life style in which I have live I would wish on anyone (not ever a dog) However, I am afraid, nevertheless for many years I became 'assumed' to: The disrespect, The Disappointments, and most of all Adultery… all in which I am no stranger of. I got pregnant with these (s) things on the day I said I DO… and still have on sense to get out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• There is too much help out there for people to stay in that type of situation. Get out or deal with it. People donate so organizations can be available to people in abusive situations but nobody can make you utilize these services but YOU!
    It may not sound like it but I'm saying this in love...I've been there, but ain't no more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Do you want to be there or are you just afraid of something unfamiliar? A lot of times, its not that we want to stay but we are more afraid of the unknown than we are of where we are at, even if its horrible. I can sort of understand that. If you have a child, then you choose to make changes in your life, not for you...but for them. You know they deserve more and there is such a thing as a family legacy. If you don't want this behavior repeated by your children, then you make the changes necessary to stop it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Get some help! Start with individual counseling! Instead of sitting around letting it happen to you, fight.. take some control over your own actions ( you have stayed). and do something about it! Let it "fuel" you that your son is being affected by this disfunction and do something about it!
    Anonymous