Am I my husband’s wife?

In reality, I am still carrying these things deep inside of my body; this things has poisoned my soul, do not know how much I can hold on and God continual keeping me in his arms. I offended wonder what I have done or why I allowed this Men to take control of my life. If I had there choice I rather he beat me…that ‘heals’! I have lot most of my friend, cause they could not bear the hurt, I do not blame them. I most feel sorry for my son cause he too is now feeling my pain… I shelter him for many years, and cover up my pain, and would always cover and take the blame, just so that he would respect his father. However, he knows better and he is now shelter-less.

Please do not end up like me!

Blessing to you and yours,

(Who am I?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Huh?
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• There are shelters you and your child can go to! You are at fault for stayin and being abused your hurting your son and he too wil grow to beat/ abuse woman! ACT NOW get out! Call for help, ask for help leave that man before he takes your life! I hate seeing ppl go through this! MY mother was in the sam situation, My real dad abused me and hurt both my brothers, before she knew he was hurting me he was hurting her for years! She left, it was hard but we made it. I turned out fine, my younger bro is a meth head who beats woman and my older bro is a great father .. Please get your son out of there!~
    Avriesmom

Answer by Avriesmom at 1:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009