• In the Spotlight:

Do You want to hear someting I find kinda neat, but you may not if you don't believe in Godly things.

My pastor has 5 kids all boys. They tried to have a girl, but stopped after 5. The oldest is 25 he is becoming a pastor too. He got married 3 or 4 years ago. Him and his wife love kids they are incharge of the childrens minastry at church and everything. They are pregnant now expecting there first child. Well, they went to the dr 1 or 2 months ago they said they are having a girl which the pastor is soooo happy about because they have no girls. But they are also pregnant with twins (so 2 girls). Twins doesn't run on either side of the family. I know it can happen though. Hubby tells me I am dumb because I thought it was neat. He said it can happen I said I know. But I honestly think it is because God knows how good they are with kids and how these kids would be raised so blessed them with 2 girls. Who agrees with me on this??? And please if you can't say anything nice then don't bother with this post

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What a lovely story. The girls are a gift from God.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• They will def. adore those little girls. I agree with you. My aunt and uncle had 4 boys. They grew up on a farm and were "all Boy". Now the bos are married and having kids and she has alot of granddaughters. When the first one came along I cried I was so happy for her. It was such a sweet time she finally got her girl!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• That is pretty neat! It's funny how these things work out. I always wondered why it was that I had 3 boys and my sister has 3 girls. We figured there was some reason for that we just didn't know what! And the thing is, my sister always wanted a boy and she got 3 girls. And she doesn't know how to fix hair but I do and I got 3 boys! So I would be the one braiding my nieces hair for their sports. But now she finally has her boy. Only 3 tries later!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'M A TWIN WITH A BOY. WE'RE 39 AND I HAVE TWO SONS, NO TWINS AND NO GIRLS. I THINK IT'S NICE THAT SHE'S HAVING TWIN GIRLS. MAY THEY LOVE THEM AND CHERISH THEM BUT I'M SURE IF THEY WERE BOYS THEY WOULD TOO. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 11:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Not sure God did it per se but I think its a great blessing to this family and how spoiled will those two lil girls be LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have twin girls and let me just say they are from God and they are fantastic! Tell your pastor and his family to ENJOY!
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Man-o-man, it's amazing the miracles He can perform, eh?!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am the youngest of four girls....Oldest had a boy, next sister one boy one girl, next three boys, and me a girl. More boy grandbabies too! Too cool...I know they are all excited!!! And yes, shows that God has a sense of humor!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• LOL heavenschild...Im the second oldest of 4 girls. Oldest had a boy, I had 3 boys, my younger sister had 4 girls LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009