How often do you help someone in need?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Whenever possible... That is what our Ladies Ministry is fosucing on this year...We have taken Dorcas and her ministry from Acts 9 as our theme this year. We are going to being making lap blankets for the people in the nursing home. (Every first Sunday of every month we have a Nursing Home Minsitry.) Families within the church that struggle we help out...also help our local Crime Victim's Awareness Center... I believe that is our calling as Christians...To share the Gospel with the lost and dying world. And to help and encourage one another and those around us. Good question my friend!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Whenever possible because I have been helped so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Until the person proves to you they are only 'takers' and are doing nothing to help themselves out of a bad situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I donate all DDs clothes and toys on Freecycle. We have a Subway franchise and I have given gift cards and when we have the scrabble promotion and have left over cups, I donate the coupons for free food to moms online. And when they send up the T-shirts for promotions, I make fited cloth diapers and mama cloths from the material from the t-shirts. They send a box of 30 shirts and we only have 2 employees!
    I also go to Good will and buy sheets and clothing to make into diapers and mama cloths and wipes and donate them on Freecycle.
    I am a SAHM and we are barely scraping by with our bills, so I cannot really donate money, but I do what I can!
    Anonymous

• At least once a week but usually more. We donate ALL our used clothes and unbroken toys to Good Will. And I donate at least a few dollars from each pay we get to Dollar4Life which helps ALS patients.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I always give to the poor, I give to the salvation army and donate clothes and food to the shelters every year. I wish I had more money to give to organizations etc, but God willing one day when we are in a better place I will and can.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• as much as I can
    1andonly98

Answer by 1andonly98 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I TRY TO DO IT ON A REGULAR BASIS, WHEN MY BUDGET ALLOWS ME TO, OR WHEN I CAN DEDICATE SOME TIME TO HELP.

Answer by older at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I help as often as I can where ever I can, I have a great passion for children, the homeless, and those less fortunate as me.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 2:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I always am helping someone in need.. from my grandfather (with emphazyma who can't do much), to my daughter in teaching her all I can, to my neighbor that needs a hand shoveling, or someone to put out the fire in his shed, to a stranger that needs clothes and food that I can donate to them, to helping my community, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009