can granma of my stepkids leave with us ???

i have a 3 stepkids ,now i hear they said there granma will stay in the house to babysit them there granma is my husban ex wife,,i know she dont like me ,granma was babysit them b4 we re married my husban pay her,now were married were ok ,we dont need babysit,what if the granma want to live with us,for me i dont want it! coz it may cause some argument ,if you were me what will you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• okay if your step kids granma is your husbands exwife wouldnt that make here their mother?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• jodi205 definitely! it could be this scenario causing arguments - hubby married his girlfriend's mother who is at the same time mother and grandmother to their kids. Who's on first?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• correction ... "who married his first wife's mother who is at the same time mother and grandmother to their kids." I'd straighten out who's the birth and step mother first and second to that visitation not living with you. This is confusing to say the least!
    Anonymous

• Depends...how big is your trailer?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, I really do not understand.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Tell your Hubby its not an issue, she cant move in its his ex. and thats where she should stay If you are their provider theres no reason for her in your home. Tell him that you should say her offer for special occasions and when she feels the need to want to babysit. You want to become a good figure for the children an her there will not give you the chance you need to bond with his children. It sounds like she just may need a place to live, for your sake, I hope not. Just tell him straight out you want to do this an its not app. for her to live with you. I personaly wopuld have said no to the whole thing its your life, your home an you should be able to be comfortable an have a say in who lives in your house!
    Anonymous

• the granma is the mother my husban exwife...
    Anonymous

• wow i have a headache lol hate to be around there for the holidays. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Im sure she didnt add is his ex wifes MOM Go figure.
    Anonymous

• anon 11:02 thank you thats what feel too ,im hoping my steokids will understand ,we have our ownlife too same there granma ..
    Anonymous