BEING BOTHERED WHEN IN THE BATHROOM

Does your husband bother you when you're in the bathroom like he's a 2 year old? Mine constantly does. If I'm doing my business, blow drying my hair or putting make up on he has to bother me. Gees, can't he wait? It's so annoying I want to smack him.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 11:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh my husband does it does not matter what I am doing he seems to always have to come in just like my cats and my three year old it drives me CRAZY!!! and the sad part is that I have 3 bathrooms in my house so I have no idea why he needs to be in the one I am in.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• mine does too, he always says "what are you doing?" Im in the bathroom, what the heck do you think im doing??? lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• same problem here too. its gotten to where i lock the door now if im goin to the bathroom
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Between the DH and the kids I have not peed nor blown dry in privacy since 1986.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No mine knows better! I'd kick his butt!!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yup he just walks right on in. Although it's annoying I usually don't mind unless I'm going #2. Then when he walks in I make it a point to push so he knows just exactly what he walked in on hahaha. Gets him out of the bathroom!!!!
    Anonymous

• No, mine never does. I think you just described me though. When I have a question or something, I want an answer NOW, I don't care if he's makin' a poopy. Patience is a quality that I have never truly developed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't even bother to put make up on until I get into the car with him or put it on in the bedroom. I always use the bathroom earlier. He is a last minute guy so I am always done.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Whether I'm in the bath or... Yes ladies, on the loo, my husband always walks in, asking what you doing? I say, calmly, What the F*** does it look like????
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 8:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2009