baby belly won't go away!

I'm 6 months posp-partum with my second baby and I hate how my tummy still sticks out! I'm back down to my pre-preg weight, almost. I got pregnant with my second before I had totally gotten back into shape after the 1st though. I think there's some major muscle damage. Anything that works? I can't do any serious dieting right now because I'm nursing. Any exercise stuff?

EmilySusan

Asked by EmilySusan at 11:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• you can do w w for dieting while nursing, how did you get back to your pre preg so fast? my baby is 6 months, and i still have to get my hips down and loose 10 more, i think ill starve msyelf
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• the wii fit works, and curves for women is great.. our any dvd work out
    Anonymous

• If you're back to your prepregnancy weight, then it's not dieting but exercise that you need, concentrating on the abdominal muscles.

HOWEVER...you may likely always have a bit of a pooch. Flat tummies are often a thing of the past for moms.

Marilyn Monroe had a pooch.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i sell avon and if you order a curves product it comes with a free 30 days and like 30% off your memberhip fee to Curves just thought id let you know here is my site www.youravon.com/mbeyor
    mjbeyor

Answer by mjbeyor at 1:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Don't listen to crap. I've been to my doctor, my tummy muscles are still not connected. Ive had three kids. Sit ups. Start with 5, then a week later 10 then another week later 20. Eat well. Drink lots of water. I'm a UK size 8 now... Muscles are still not connected but I'm nearly there.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 8:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009