I know this sounds weird but ....

I know this is going to sound stupid but. I have to stay on Birth Control because I have PCOS and I guess the birth control helps it not turn into endometreosis so I was wondering, If I miss 3 pills each week, Do you think I could get pregnant? I don't ovulate every month either so it is very hard. I tried even going off the pill last time and my doctor told me to go back on it because of the PCOS. Obviously, if I got pregnant, I would go off and I know it sounds weird trying while you are on them but it won't protect against pregnancy if you miss so many right? Well, it should work eventually then. Am I the only one who thought of this crazy idea? Let me know :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That sounds kinda risky. I would check with your Dr. first.
    Anonymous

• You have a chance to getting pregnant but it isn;t exactly a safe method. Talk to your doc. about trying to conceive. If you want to conceive....Take folic acid and b12 Now and everyday while you are trying it will help the baby later. Go COMPLETELY off the pill if you want a baby. Don't risk the unborn with the hormones in pills
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You also risk messing up your hormones and system even more. Follow the doctor's orders. They are the ones with the medical training. If you had the same training, you wouldn't be asking the question, right?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009