• In the Spotlight:

IF you are Pro-Life... Please answer.

If you are Pro-Life are you Anti-Death Penalty? Why or Why Not?

If you are pro-life for biblical reasons are you pro-deathpenalty for the same reasons? The bible does condemn abortion yet condemns criminals to death... So what is your take if those are your reasons?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can not choose a Best answer because all (well almost all) of these are great answers. I was looking for the opinions of individuals and not a bash fest, Thank you for not fighting!

As for me, my reasons for my beliefs have NOTHING to do with the bible! But, I am pro-choice and Pro-Death Penalty.

I don't agree with Abortion but know what happens when the choice is taken away. That's not my place.
    I do however feel that the death penalty is a JOKE! It should be speady! 5 years in prison at MOST! Give them one appeal. IF they are convicted twice, shot them! None of this dieing of old age on Death row crap! Why should I have to pay for them to be warm and fed everyday when there are innocent people starving and freezing? A bullet costs $.05 a rope is reusable. Get rid of them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• PRO CHOICE PRO CHOICE PRO CHOICE
    Anonymous

• I am asking this because I see so many women that are pro-life due to biblical reasons... And most of those same women I talked to are also anti-dealth penalty... Yet, the bible condemns criminals to death all the time... So I'm just looking for opinions. Not an argument. If you want to be nasty, Go AwAy!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• This is a very touchy subject..........especaiily on moms cafe
    Anonymous

• I am pro life, and pro death penalty. Although I think we need stricter rules on the death penalty....too many are put to death without undeniable proof.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Im for the death penalty and I'm pro-life.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Thanks Anon... For you're time and energy to answer even though it had NOTHING to do with the question.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Same as ria7 pro life and for the death penalty
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i agree, u can be for one and not the other...
    Anonymous

• I dont agree with the death penity only because u r doing the same as them...
    Anonymous