Strech marks anyone? And no.......... plamers cooco butter didn't work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What about them? there is nothing you can do to really prevent them. Or get rid of them-except surgery.
    Anonymous

• thnaks for your help...annon
    Anonymous

• They will eventully fade, don't worry!!!!
    Anonymous

• You can fade them- unless you are still pregnant, in which case you must keep moisturizing to keep from making them worse. You can break a vitamin E capsule over the marks and rub. They should fade after your skin gets back to its normal state.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sorry, stretch marks are genetic. You can't prevent them but you can alleviate the itching from your skin stretching by using some of the lotions such as cocoa butter.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• there is this stuff called strivectin (or however you spell it), but I guess it works wonders on strech marks and wrinkles. I have never tried it but I have talked to alot of people who have and they say its great only down fall to it though is its like $120 a bottle, thats why I have never tried it but you can get it at GMC.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I got them on the right and left side of my stomach. They were not the worst I've seen, but not great either. Before my son's first birthday you could barely see them though. You can still feel them and see a small amount of discoloration in the skin, but nothing like during and right after the pregnancy. Mine don't bother me at all. I still wear a bikini to the beach with no problem. Well, not currently, lol, I'm 38 weeks pregnant again. This pregnancy I have not had any new stretch marks though, it seems my old ones have simply stretched back to their larger size as they were in my first pregnancy, so I'm glad to know that they will again shrink and fade away.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 12:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I rubbed co co butter over my stomach the whole time I was pregnant and still got them. They are hereditary.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• They sell that stuff that I always see on those reeealllyyy annoying commericals. I wanna say it's called Prefer-On? It's supposed to held fade scars and stratch marks. I've never used it so I can't tell you how well it works but I've always wanted to try it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• wow I suck. I meant...help fade*** and stretch marks*** lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009