have you ever had this happen to you

so i am almost 30 weeks along and every once in a while the baby would be moving and it feels like he is wailing my tail bone has anyone ever had this happen to them. it feels so weird, painful, makes me jump.

so have any of you ladies ever felt this

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes Get used to it LOL You will also get kicked in the ribs that will make ya jump too and it will get worse as they get stronger. you must be having a girl:) JAG
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Baby's just moving around. My first baby sat forever on my rib under my breast where I have a freckle and it just vibrated like a buzzing sensation for the longest time!! I felt like going and having the freckle removed it was so irritating there!!! Congratulations mommy!!
    Anonymous

• thanks and no i am having a baby boy. My mom says he will be a feild goal kicker or a soccer player lol because of some of the stories i tell her. it will be funny his two favorite kicking spots are my bladder, and spine it makes me laugh because with my past problems and actually getting to feel the attacks it is so cool. everyone calls me crazy because every pain, soreness, or ache i just laugh and say to me it is all worth it.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009