Hmmm what do you think?

I had my baby on Dec 24th and got my first period Feb 1 then started on the pill Orthotricyclen lo ...well my husband and I had unprotected sex throughout the month of Feb because (im so stupid) i thought that as soon as i started the pill it would work. Well found out that is definetly not true. So, March 1 I was supposed to start my period and it didnt come, I took a HPT and it came out negative. Its March 2nd and still no sign of AF. What do you all think? Is my body adjusting to the pill and thats why I havent started? Or could it be....ugh..dont wanna say it...im pregnant? =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• More than likely your body is still adjusting from having a baby and starting birth control again.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would say stay on the pill it is likely that you are adjusting to the pill and having the baby
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Are you breatfeeding?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sorry I hit the submit button before explaining why I asked that.

When your breastfeeding and your cycles return early they can be extremely irregular. Usually you do not ovulate in "periods" during the first 6 months but some do. I would wait a week or 2 and take a test.

If it's negetive than your most likely NOT pregnant.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No im not breastfeeding anymore. I stopped bf in january bc my son had surgery and it was easier to see how much food he was getting, and he had breastmilk jaundice. Then I got my first period in Feb.
    Anonymous