Cutest Couple

When I see or hear Cutest Couple, I think of a couple like husband & wife, boyfriend & girlfriend, ect. NOT mother and son, mother and daughter, father and daughter, 3 kids, ect. I am getting tired of seeing pictures like that under that category in showdowns. Anyone else agree or am I just mistaken of what CafeMom wants for their showdowns?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 12:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Totally i always think of couples like husband and wife too and everytime I look its always kids with mom or dad.
    Anonymous

• What if you don't have an SO? You're a "couple" with anyone you choose to be. Who cares...
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't do the showdowns because of such stupidity.
    Anonymous

• i agree- i think of actual couples
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Disagree because when people were asking about celebrating V-day with friends, kids and other people they love, you guys said its all about love not just your husbands and boyfriends. So I think this is a double standard.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think of couples like husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend. I think they should add a discription next to each catagorie tittle, explaining what it is suposed to be. I think some people just don't know what they mean. Like self-portrate is a photo of YOU that you TOOK YOUR SELF. Close up can be a pic from the chest up, but a kid standing in the middle of their yard, 10 feet away is not a close up. I would LOVE to see a catagorie for edited photos. I love photoediting, but hate putting them in the showdowns unless I challenge a friend and tell them ahead of time to enter an edit. A photoshoped photo shouldn't go up against a regular photo.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I agree....IMO it means husband and wife, etc....but I guess other people see it differently. I personally dont want my children (or one of my children and I, ect) referred to as a couple.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 7:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009