Going Crazy... I am 16 days late.. no period, no positive on tests... dont know what to make of this! (Sorry its long)

Yes.. I am 16 days late now, no period yet, Tested again this morning and got a negative. I thought I ovulated on 14th or 15th of Feb... which was also the date my period was due.. but still its been 14 days after that now and the period is supposed to show up 14 days after ovulation. On Friday night and saturday I felt like my period was going to start.. extremely tired, lower abdomen pain etc... My boobs are slightly sore and I get tired easily.
I was late 14 days during last cycle and went to doctor and she didn't do anything... just confirmed I wasn't pregnant and asked me to wait for the period... looks like I have to visit her again to confirm I am NOT PREG!!! God, its so frustrating... Should I ask my doc to regulate my period or give something so I ovulate in time? Should I push her for a blood test?

SweKrish

Asked by SweKrish at 12:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hate to say this but you're not preg.... those tests are very accurate these days. and you even went the the drs.... sorry but you're not, you're thinking about it too much and your body is playing tricks on you, thinking you are.... try again next month, how long have you been trying, they can give you clomid
    Anonymous

• or use provera, it can help bring on your periods
    Anonymous

• Been trying for 7 months now... Yeah.. I atleast want to have the periods.. so I can move on and try again... I had a very consistant 31 day cycle until everything got disrupted last cycle and its happening again this month... Its hard to determine when I am ovulating or when I should test when period becomes so erratic...
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 12:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• This has been happening to me alot lately too..at least the last 2 months...My periods just ended up coming late...it could be stress related or anything really...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009