What's the best date you've ever had with your DH/SO?

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 12:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We've have alot of awesome ones but I think one of my faves is we spent a weekend at a hotel then went to the arcade and acted like kids, rode go carts, played video games, later we went out to a really nice dinner then to a minor league base ball game...it was soooo awesome.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I can't pick just one. It's been a while since we have a really good date with just me and him but now I look forward to family days. I think the best dates with him though were the spontaneous ones. Back when we didn't have to pack a diaper bag first lol. We used to do things like hop in the car and drive in a random direction just to see where we would end up. It was fun just me and him :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I've had quite a few but 2 of my favorites happened in Guam and in Spain. In Guam, we had a babysitter at our house, then we went out for a really nice dinner (I still remember it, I had perfectly cooked salmon, he had steak, and a cherry creme brulee for dessert), then we went to Two Lover's Point which is a monument on a cliff that over looks the sea with a really cool legend that goes with it, and then for a walk on the deserted beach at sunset. It was great. Then in Spain my hubby set up the perfect date for my birthday. I so thought we weren't doing anything because we had 2 small boys (5 and 6). But my friend called and asked if the boys could come over and play with her son (hubby set this up lol) and so hubby asks if I want to go to dinner at a new restaurant. I said yes, so we went and he had a big bouquet of flowers and a huge stuffed teddy bear there waiting. So he already knew I'd say yes to going! It was cool.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Probably shopping at a Flea Market one Sunday. He bought me this beautiful porcelain doll.
    We were just dating then.

When we got back to my apartment we sat and just talked and talked and then he looked at me and said my name then "I love you!"

It was a great day.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Mine would have to be while we were still dating too. He bought us dinner at my favorite fast food restaurant to go and then drove us down to the beach and parked in the sand. We sat in the bed of his truck and ate while we watched the sunset. Afterwards we took a long walk in the surf holding hands. He stopped me at one point, put his hands on my face and said he loved me more than I could ever know. We kissed and sat there for a while. It was so great....long before we had kids *sighs* oh the memories! Lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Our first date.. it was a blind date and we fell in love! :)
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• The first time we went out. He looked into my eyes and I knew right away i loved him right from the start. Now anytime I spend with him is the "best time ever".
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009