12wks 5days Chronic Itch???

i have been super itchy all over my whole body now for weeks. I looked it up and a site said something about lymphoma which freaks me out. Anyone else have this?? Is it pregnancy related??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is a condition that is directly related to pregnancy that affects the liver and causes severe itching all over the body but it usually only occurs in the last trimester.

However, it can be life threatening to mom and baby so call you health care provider ASAP. If they ignore you GET A SECOND OPINION!! It could be nothing but you need to know for sure!
    Anonymous

• Idk but i have pretty bad itching. But I thought it was just dry skin. If its really bad go to the doctor . Hopefully its not anything major!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 1:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I itched like CRAZY when I was in my first couple weeks and still do a little.. I don't know why but its eased up alot, one thing I looked up and found out was that fleas bite u ALOT when ur pregnant and so do mosquitos they like pregnant womens blood... so are u around any fleas?
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 1:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009